Monday, July 15, 2013

OK  so my last post apparently didn't publish so there will be two posts today. I just finished Beautiful Bitch by Christina Lauren. For me this was a be careful of what you wish for scenario. (Flash Back) a year ago I read Beautiful Bastard and in the beginning of the book I was wishing there was less Fu**ing and more relationship, but by the time I got to the end of the book I was happy. Then I found out that the authors next book had nothing to do with Chloe and Bennett and I was bummed. So I wrote the authors and asked for more Chloe and Bennett ( i may have actually demended memory is fuzzy). Anyway they came through and we now have Beautiful Bitch.
Chloe is a sexy smart biotch from the outside but on the inside she is a sensitive soul. ( yes I love the lion King). She's driven by her career and her love for Bennett. Bennett is an igotistical hard ass externally but internally he's a mush ( only for chloe). now thier relationship is anything but conventional it centers around wanting to beat the sh** out of each other to fu**ing. With that being said they are head over heels in love with one another. I love how they refer to eachother as thier home.  There are no external villans in this book to keep them apart it's just fate. I like that aspect although sometimes a good fight is great to read sometimes  you just need reality and they go on the murphy's law premis. Now remeber how i said be careful what you wish for ? ( how could you forget it was only a couple of lines up) In this book there is very little sex and a whole lot of mush. ( I know now i'm just being picky) I wish there had been a little more bedroom play and some more description when those scenes did pop up. C'mon girls now I know they are in love but give us some booty slapping hair pulling fun.  Even couples in love like to have fun.  I really did enjoy the book wish it was a little longer but all in all it was good. I know that they are coming out with another in the series I hope it is a little longer and rougher.

No comments:

Post a Comment