Thursday, July 11, 2013

Ok since i am a book whore and my family is sick of hearing about my reading i figure i'll put it on to a blog. Hey a girls got to get her thoughts out some how. So i just finished reading DRIVEN by k. Bromberg. First let me say i was afraid that this would be a 50 shades all over again. It was similar but different. The characters are well defined and as for Colton the main character shiver me panties and quiver me boobs. Whether we want to admit it or not every woman wants a man who knows how to take charge, and boy does he know how to take charge. The fact that he is damaged and brooding doesn't take away from him but adds to that sex appeal. Now i know we all want that ready to move in man but the fixer upper is so appetizing. The promise of saving someone has it's pull. As for Rylee the female portion of this duo she is a true woman. She's been through hell and back and still walks with her held held high. Like most of us in the female population she saves the tears for private moments. All in all i loved this book. Warning it ends in a cliff hanger but a sweet one.

   There are a few good songs referenced in the book. One in particular that i love is Pinks glitter in the air. Now i don't know about you but as i read if there is a song that i don't know i have to stop and youtube it so i can get the whole picture. Then at then end of the book i make a playlist for the book on my phone. Sometimes i add in songs that remind me of the book on my other playlist for Colton I have added Pinks song pleas don't leave me. Coltons push and pull attitude kept bringing this song to mind.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q-XLvUpvjZo

For Rylee i added in F***ing perfect by PINK. I just think it describes  the way she.feels perfectly.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ocDlOD1Hw9k

All in all this is a great book full of ups and downs, not the ones you scream aw come on seriously at but the holy crap i've been there ones. So with that being said great book.

No comments:

Post a Comment