Thursday, July 25, 2013

Belong to you and Made for you by: Vi Keeland

Wow ... really wow I started Belong to you yesterday morning and since I have read Belong to you and Made for you. I finished the first book and picked up the second right away. Since the book was reported to be like fifty shades I expected more hard core and truly messed up individuals but that isn't what I got. Instead I got two individuals who had issues that were more along the lines of what everyday people experience. It was a totally believable story line.
Jack is the tall brooding sexy as hell alpha male millionaire, who has commitment issues. That is until he meets the sexy wild yet reserved Sydney. From the first meeting it is an intense roller coaster of a ride. Between ex's and jealous friends and nosy parents i was full of oh no they didn'ts. This really was a great story line and I am pleased to add Jack to my list of book boyfriends. He gets a spot on the not so screwed up side.

No comments:

Post a Comment